Professional Training & Education
- BA in Music, Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY
- Vocal technique, as taught by the late Dr. Edward J. Dwyer (20 years - originator of this technique)
- The Singing Actor's Workshop, with Wesley Balk, Minnesota Opera Institute
- The New York Mastery/Actor's Institute, with Dan Fosse and Elle Ellsworth
- Further study with more than 25 music coaches, emphasizing vocal technique, vocal therapy, language, speech, diction, repertoire, song interpretation and acting with such teachers and conductors as: Edwin MacArthur (one of the original pianists for Rogers and Hammerstein), Carlo Faria (assistant and protege to Arturo Toscannini), and Roman conductor Giampaolo Braccalli.
Has worked as a recording consultant for many years and has assisted at studios in Toronto, Canada, Miami, Florida and Paris, France as well as some of the most notable recording studios in the tri-state area throughout Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut and Manhattan, including places such as: Avatar Studios, MediaSound, The Hit Factory, The Record Plant, and Sony Studios.
4th Degree Reiki Master, Transformational Ray and The Ray of the Nine Healing Techniques (as taught by Genny Weintraub), Biosonic Repatterning Healing with turning forks, the Middle Pillar Healing Technique, Chakra Alignment.
EST Training with Werner Erhardt, Landmark Training, Anthony Robbins Courses, Justin Sterling (author of "Women, Sex & Power") Martin Cohen (author of "All About Men/All About Women").